BlogHerald is part of a larger conglomerate known as??Splashpress Media, a network that services niche websites from parenting and writing to social media and internet news. One of the sites in the SPM family is the popular freelance writer website FreelanceWritingGigs.com. We are now proud to announced that freelance writers to that site have the opportunity to gain some exposure for themselves across the Splashpress Media network!
The guest posting program is simple to take part in, just visit the FWJ content?FORUM?and then click over to the?Looking for a guest author?section. In that section you will see various sites we are currently offering for guest post opportunities. You will notice that each section has its own requirements which match the content of the website.
Among some of the popular sites users can choose to write for include?Apple Gazette, BloggingPro, 901AM and others.
Guest bloggers simply submit their content and the SPM editorial team picks the best content for the sites offering guest blogging opportunities.
Basic Post guidelines
Every guest posting opportunity will have specific guidelines, but to give you an idea, here are some basics that we expect:
- Unique content. No ifs or buts. We all know the importance of unique content, and we will only use original entries from writers.
- Quality rules. More than offering original work, please ensure that what you put up is of high quality. Think of your readers, and make sure that they get added value from reading your guest entry.
- Link to previous content. We ask that you link to a related post found in the site that you are writing a guest post for. This is easy enough to do ? just use our on-site search for relevant content.
- Maximum 1 link/125 words. We realize that you may want to link to your own pages and other work, so we are not averse to links in our guest posts. We do ask, however, that you observe this limit.
- No unethical links. Speaking of links?please do not abuse the ability to drop links in the guest entry. Unethical sites, software, commercial, and keyword unrelated links are not allowed. Also, please do not use cloaked or shortened links.
Separating Content Sections
For longer articles we highly recommend using content section to break up articles into easy to read content section. For example the bold sections in this article break up the important parts of the article into easy to read and digest informational sections.
We do ask that guest writers follow copyright laws and only submit posts that use creative commons licenses. Writers are asked to include at least one picture for setup space. Here are a few helpful sources for creative commons images:
Images should be uploaded with your content and not hotlinked and an attribution should be used at the bottom of your post. For example [Image via Unprofound].
Submit your content today and receive the acknowledgement you deserve and the site links back to your own content you crave.