Adjix, a revenue-sharing advertising network, is introducing a new ad format that allows text ads to be embedded within Twitter tweets.
Benefits to advertisers include:
- Advertisers set the price they’re willing to pay for an ad
- Advertisers can allow anyone to run their ads, or limit them to specific Twitter accounts; they can also limit how frequently an ad can run within a specific Twitter account
- Advertisers can target Twitter users in specific cities
- Adjix offers precise targeting, transparent pricing, and link click data
Benefits to Twitter users (Adjix “linkers”) include:
- Earning ad revenue when running embedded ads in tweets using Adjix2Twitter
- Selecting which ad they want to run, or they can choose to run no ad
- Detailed reports on how many clicks they generate, as well as the opportunity to earn money from their blogs, text messages, and e-mails
“This new ad format will be a great way for Twitter users (Adjix “linkers”) to earn additional revenue, and its unobtrusive format won’t annoy recipients, like some other Twitter ad programs,” says Joe Moreno, founder of Adjix and a formr engineer and marketer at Apple Inc.
Here’s a brief video demonstration of Adjix’s new ad format.