You might have seen StumbleUpon has expanded their share feature to allow you to send a stumble to all your friends.
At first this looks cool, obvious and useful … but I wonder if StumbleUpon will regret it?
- To send a “share” message to all your friends you need to go to your own profile.
- Go to your favorites and hover over one of the stories.
- A share button will appear over the image thumbnail.
- Hit the share link and a new sidebar will appear.
- From there you can click individuals or select them all.
- You can also enter a message to go out to all the share requests.
The problem is, does this make it TOO easy?
Before you had to think about who you were sharing with, now you can just blast them all.
I just tried it (with someone else’s story, not a chrisg.com article!) and it look seconds. You would have thought this would get abused heavily and in short order.
What do you think? A feature too far?