I know, I know, this isn’€™t particularly new to someone who’€™s been in the blogosphere for a while, but still. There’€™s a post over at ZenPhoto about Adsense empires, why you should jump on the shady side of it, and how you could build a mini Adsense empire yourself.
The strategy for that last part, in seven steps:
1. Find a potentially profitable niche.
2. Create a website consisting of a home page giving an overview of the chosen niche and 5 supporting pages, each focused on a particular aspect of the niche.
3. Run a five dollar AdWords campaign to get your site immediately indexed by Google. Kill the campaign after a couple of days (unless your site is getting a lot of cheap hits in which case you can try and sell something).
4. For three weeks, submit your site to five URL directories a day with a PR (Page Rank) of 4 or better. The goal is getting backlinks.
5. Submit three articles about your niche subject to article directories. No PLR articles. The goals are getting backlinks and visitors.
6. After three weeks add AdSense ads to your site.
7. Back to step 1 and repeat the process.
Makes sense, right? You should definitely think about these things when it comes to your blogging.
Read the whole post for a more in-depth look.