What would you do if you were not blogging?
Thords post made me think, like Jason Calacanis most of my “non-blogging” would most likely be classed as “almost blogging” so I might as well blog!
Think about it, I wouldn’t abandon the internet completely, that’s just crazy talk!
- Twitter – That’s “micro blogging”
- Facebook – Updating your status is just like Twitter, microblogging
- Flickr – Blogging with pictures
- Forums – I would slip into writing long posts, blogging again
- Email – Again, I can’t see my content being much different
What would you do if you had to stop blogging for some reason?